Collaborations of Organizations
- Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster (VOAD)
- States/Territories (List of States/Territories’ websites and leadership)
- National Level (Website, Members, Partners, Committees, Task Forces, Resources, Facebook, Twitter)
- National Association of State Emergency Donations and Volunteer Coordinators (NASEDOVOC) (Website, Facebook)
- The National Animal Rescue and Sheltering Coalition (NARSC) (Website, Members)
- National Mass Care Council/Strategy (NMCS) (Website, Twitter)
- International Association of Emergency Managers (IAEM) (Website, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- National Emergency Management Association (NEMA) (Website, Twitter)
- Emergency Management Assistance Compact (EMAC) (Website, Facebook)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Voluntary Agency Liaisons and Donations Specialists – Learn about what we do, and contact HQ and Regional staff across the country.
- Children’s Working Group (Website)
- Ready.gov (Website, Facebook, Twitter)
• Citizen Corps (Website)
• Volunteer (Website)
• Youth Preparedness (Website)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Center for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships (Website)
- The Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) (Website, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- Serve.gov (Website, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) (Website, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
(See “Partner with us” section towards bottom of home page)
- Center for International Disaster Information (CIDI) (Website)
- Network for Good (Website)
- A Whole Community Approach to Emergency Management: Principles, Themes, and Pathways for Action (PDF)
Learn more and connect with FEMA VALs and our community of partners!
- Contact your FEMA VAL or subscribe for VAL updates and other FEMA emails.
- Learn how FEMA VALs support the significant contributions of voluntary, faith-based, and community partners across all phases disaster.
- Connect for information on current and upcoming News, Events, and Opportunities.
- Explore Training available to your organization and volunteers.
The Voluntary Agency Liaison mission is to establish, foster, and maintain relationships among government, voluntary, faith-based, and community partners to strengthen capabilities and support the delivery of inclusive, equitable services by empowering communities to address disaster-related unmet needs.
FEMA's mission is to support our citizens and first responders to ensure that as a nation we work together to build, sustain, and improve our capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate all hazards.
Disclaimer: FEMA does not endorse any private or non-profit entities, but provides this data on its web site for informational purposes only.