This page has not been translated into Tiếng Việt. Visit the Tiếng Việt page for resources in that language.
The Impact of Federal, Faith and Community Partnership on the Frontlines of COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution
To commemorate the month, the DHS Center for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships is hosting a webinar to highlight federal, faith and community partnership engagement during the COVID-19 vaccine distribution.
Ngày tháng: Tháng 7 28, 2021
Thời gian: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Vị trí: Virtual
July is Partnership Month with DHS and FEMA. To commemorate the month, the DHS Center for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships in partnership with the White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, is hosting a webinar to highlight federal, faith and community partnership engagement on the front lines of COVID-19 vaccine distribution.
The webinar will be held from 2 – 3:15 p.m. ET on July 28.
- Melissa, Rogers, JD, Executive Director, White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships and Senior Director, Faith and Public Policy within the Domestic Policy Council
- Hannah Vick, Ph.D., Senior Advisor, Office of External Affairs, Federal Emergency Management Agency, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Sarah Dietch, Director of Peace Corps Response, U.S. Peace Corps
- Karinda L. Washington, Executive Director, Social Impact & Campaigns, Office of Partnership and Engagement, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Goulda A. Downer, PhD, FAND, RD, LN, CNS, Associate Professor & Program Director, Howard University College of Medicine/HU Telehealth Training Center & Co-Chair, Historical Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) COVID Awareness and Resilience Day