Trang này chưa được dịch sang tiếng Tiếng Việt. Truy cập trang được dịch sang tiếng Tiếng Việt để xem các tài nguyên hỗ trợ theo ngôn ngữ này.
Jacksonville Virtual Career Fair for Veterans
An online recruiting event open to all U.S. military job seekers and spouses.
Ngày tháng: November 19, 2020
Thời gian: 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Who are the candidates?
- Those who have served in the U.S. military and their spouses. This includes active duty, retired, separated, veterans, National Guard and Reserve.
- Those veterans who are interested in careers as they transition from the service.
How does it work?
Review the Free Informational Webinar on How the Virtual Fair Works.
Where do I have to go?
- Nowhere, it all happens online!
- Flexible Time Frame: Each organization chooses their own chat times during the event
Leverage the power of Recruiting Technology | Attend the Fair from Anywhere
Top reasons to participate
- Meet veteran talent not served through our physical events
- Reach veterans with inflexible schedules who can’t attend a physical event
- Balance recruiting costs by using a virtual solution to screen and recruit quality candidates
- Interact in your own chat room with the option to conduct video interviews
- Unlimited access to all registered candidates’ information including exporting electronic resumes
- Easily include multiple decision-makers early in the recruiting process, saving time and resources