Trang này chưa được dịch sang tiếng Tiếng Việt. Truy cập trang được dịch sang tiếng Tiếng Việt để xem các tài nguyên hỗ trợ theo ngôn ngữ này.
Puerto Rico Earthquakes
Giai đoạn Xảy ra Biến cố: Dec 28, 2019 - Jul 3, 2020
Ngày Công bố: Jan 16, 2020
Thêm Thông tin về Thảm họa Này
Các Nguồn Trợ giúp Địa phương
Văn phòng Địa phương
Tin tức & Truyền thông Địa phương
Truy cập trang Tin tức & Truyền thông để biết về các sự kiện, trang thông tin, thông cáo báo chí và các nguồn thông tin truyền thông khác.
- Free legal aid available to eligible Puerto Rico residents affected by the earthquakes that began in December. Click here for more information.
- Disaster Unemployment Assistance is available for individuals who lost their jobs because of the earthquakes in southwest Puerto Rico and live or work in any of the 25 municipalities FEMA approved for assistance may be eligible to receive unemployment benefits. Click here for more information.
- As of February 6, 2020: Nine more municipalities that were affected by the earthquakes in southwest Puerto Rico have been designated as eligible for FEMA’s Individual Assistance program. At the request of the Government of Puerto Rico, FEMA extended eligibility for Individual Assistance to Arecibo, Ciales, Hormigueros, Juana Díaz, Las Marías, Mayagüez, Morovis, Orocovis and Sabana Grande under the January 16 presidential disaster declaration.
- As of March 29, 2021: The municipality of Rincón was designated as eligible for FEMA’s Individual Assistance program. Survivors have until May 24, 2021 to apply for assistance.
By The Numbers
Stay up to date with our weekly funding updates
For more information on getting assistance after a disaster visit our Individual Assistance page
Disaster Recovery Center Locations
Due to COVID-19, centers are operating by appointment if you wish to speak with a FEMA representative in person. If you are delivering documents, you may do so through the drive-thru service. call FEMA at 1(800) 621-3362 o 1 (800) 642-7585 (TTY) or visit www.disasterassistance.gov to make an appointment.
Distaster Recovery Centers (DRCs) serve homeowners, renters and business owners who sustained damage as a result of the recent earthquakes in Southwest Puerto Rico. Specialists from the government of Puerto Rico and municipalities, FEMA, the U.S. Small Business Administration, nongovernmental organizations and the local community, will be on hand to help survivors register for assistance, answer questions and provide information on the types of assistance available to survivors. Services are provided in English and Spanish. The centers are open Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
SBA Business Recovery Centers
Assistance With Coping After An Earthquake
Tips to help lessen anxiety
- Staying connected with your family and your closest friends.
- Check on your neighbors, especially people who may need help like seniors, parents with young children and people with disabilities.
If you are feeling anxious or stressed, call the Primera Ayuda Sicosocial at 800-981-0023 and meet with a crisis counselor.
For more information read our Coping After an Earthquake: Only You Can Determine Your Healing Time news release.
FEMA has approved crisis counseling assistance for residents of Guánica, Guayanilla, Peñuelas, Ponce, Utuado and Yauco.
FEMA is funding the crisis counseling program, which is administered by Proyecto Animate. The program’s goal is to help people and communities to recover from the effects of natural or man-made disasters through short-term intervention.
In addition to the counselors at the disaster recovery centers and base camps, counselors can be reached by calling Línea PAS at 800-981-0023 or (TTY) 800-672-7622, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
For more infomation read our Crisis Counseling Approved for Six Municipalities in Southwest Puerto Rico news release.
Các Cam kết Tài trợ
|Hỗ trợ Cá nhân||Số tiền|
|Tổng Hỗ trợ Nhà ở (HA) - Số tiền được Duyệt||$74,490,893.57|
|Tổng Hỗ trợ Nhu cầu Khác (ONA) - Số tiền được Chấp thuận||$2,210,982.43|
|Tổng Số Tiền Được Duyệt cho Chương trình Hỗ trợ Cá nhân & Hộ Gia đình||$76,701,876.00|
|Số Đơn xin Hỗ trợ Cá nhân đã Duyệt||14233|
|Hỗ trợ Công cộng||Số tiền|
|Emergency Work (Categories A-B) - Dollars Obligated||$255,347,982.69|
|Permanent Work (Categories C-G) - Dollars Obligated||$171,708,519.53|
|Tổng Số Tiền Trợ cấp Công cộng đã Cam kết||$467,404,434.92|
|Hỗ trợ Giảm thiểu Nguy cơ||Số tiền|
|Chương trình Trợ cấp Giảm thiểu Nguy cơ (HMGP) - Số tiền Đã Cam kết||$2,425,013.25|