This page has not been translated into Tiếng Việt. Visit the Tiếng Việt page for resources in that language.
03OE-04-LTHE - Light, Personal, Intrinsically Safe
Compact, hand-held lights or lights mounted on helmets or equipment, or otherwise worn by the user for use in tactical operations and in potentially flammable atmospheres. Includes high-intensity lights as well as light sticks.
FEMA Related Grant Programs:
- Amtrak - (IPR - Amtrak)
- Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)
- Operation Stonegarden (OPSG)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)
- Urban Areas Security Initiative Program (UASI)
Standardized Equipment List
For more information on operating considerations, mandatory and applicable standards, and training requirements, visit the Interagency Board’s Standardized Equipment List site. Note: some equipment items on the Authorized Equipment List maynot be listed on the Standardized Equipment List.
System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders
For market survey reports, visit the System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders site. To search for an equipment item, use the same Authorized Equipment List item number. Note: some equipment items may not have market survey reports.