Federal Emergency Management Agency

Add new comment

Main Content

The latest Homeland Security Grant Program (FY2010...

The latest Homeland Security Grant Program (FY2010) limited the allowable Management & Administration allocation to 5% of the total grant award. Most Federal grants allow M&A of 20% to 25%. How do we get the HSGP M&A raised to a more reasonable level, say 20%? Thanks.<br /><br />Joseph Guzzardi, CEM<br />County Executive Office<br />Office of Emergency Services<br />105 East Anapamu Street, Suite 3<br />Santa Barbara, CA 93101<br />(805) 560-1083<br />(805) 560-1032 (fax)<br />(805) 896-6373 (cell)<br />jguzzardi@countyofsb.org
Back to Top