This page has not been translated into Somali. Visit the Somali page for resources in that language.
Mudada Dhacdada: Aug 8, 2023 - Sep 30, 2023
Taariikhda Shaacinta: Aug 10, 2023
Wax badan oo ku saabsan Musiibadan
Kheyraadka Maxalliga ah
Macaluumaadka Maxalliga ah
Warka & Saxaafadda Maxalliga ah
Booqo bogga Warka & Saxaafadda ee dhacdooyina, xaashadaha xaqiiqda, siideymaha saxaafadda iyo kheyraadyada kale ee isgaarsiin.
Owners of Short-Term Rental Properties Wanted
- Owners of Short-Term Rental Properties: Rental Properties Wanted
- Owners of Short-Term Rental Properties Invited to FEMA’s Direct Lease Industry Day Event
- DR-4724-HI Owner of Short-Term Rental Properties Rental Properties Wanted Graphic
- Frequently Asked Questions About FEMA's Direct Lease Program
Hawaii (DR-4724-HI): Rumor Control and Frequently Asked Questions
Help keep yourself, your family and your community safe after the Hawaii wildfires by being aware of rumors and scams and sharing official information from trusted sources.
Wildfire Response in Action
Visit FEMA's YouTube for videos in American Sign Language (ASL) on how to apply for disaster assistance.
Help share important information in various languages including English, Hawaiian, Ilocano, Japanese, Korean, Spanish and Tagalog.
Disaster Registration Flyer | Live Announcer Scripts | Disaster Multimedia Toolkit | Hawaii Wildfires 2023: Partners' Toolkit
View the latest images of FEMA and the federal response in our Hawaii Fires 2023 media collection.
- B-Roll of Hawaii Wildfire | DVIDShub.net
- Federal Emergency Management Agency | DVIDShub.net
- FEMA Videos in American Sign Language - FEMA Accessible | YouTube.com
Soiltac Application on Maui
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is applying Soiltac, a soil stabilizer, to the ash and debris footprints of burned buildings and vehicles to minimize dust generated when people return to their properties. The application of this stabilizer to ash and debris also minimizes the movement of ash and debris – and potential contaminants of concern – through the air and into local waterways and occupied properties.
For questions about EPA support for Maui wildfire response, call our hotline (808) 539-0555 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. HT daily or email R9WildfiresInfo@epa.gov.
- Find out more about EPA Soiltac application and other information at: epa.gov/maui-wildfires.
- Please Allow 24 Hours Before Entry After Soil Stabilizer Treatments News Release
- For more about EPA: www.epa.gov
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Resources
Department of Defense media site for Honolulu District USACE, which includes b-roll, articles, videos and pictures.
Maui Recovers Website
An official County of Maui website, www.MauiRecovers.org, is providing vital information and assistance, including re-entry data, to those affected by the fires. The website includes:
- Re-entry Information: Guidance on safe re-entry to affected areas, outlining essential safety measures for those returning to their properties.
- Water and Wastewater Updates: Regular updates on the status of water and wastewater services in impacted areas.
- Maps and Data: Interactive maps and data resources to facilitate navigation of impacted areas during the recovery process.
- Fire Debris Removal: Updates on the removal of hazardous materials from areas affected by the fires.
- Financial and Housing Assistance: Detailed information on available financial and housing assistance programs to support recovery.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Answers to common questions related to the recovery efforts.
Individuals can also subscribe to receive real-time updates tailored to assist those impacted by the fires.
Disaster Unemployment Assistance
For more information on how to apply for DUA visit the State of Hawaii Unemployment Insurance webpage.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING DUA APPLICATION EXTENDED TO OCTOBER 26, 2023
The State Department of Labor and Industrial Relations (DLIR) is accepting applications for Disaster Unemployment Assistance (DUA). The deadline for submitting a DUA application has been extended to October 26, 2023. Applications submitted after the deadline will be considered untimely and DUA benefits may be denied unless the individual provides good cause for late filing.
HOW AND WHERE TO APPLY: Individuals may apply for DUA online through huiclaims.hawaii.gov/#/ or in person.
- Residents and tourists should closely monitor and follow instructions from local officials.
- For information on what to do before, during and after a wildfire, visit Ready.gov.
- For state and local safety information and updates, visit hawaii.gov.
Locate Family or Loved Ones
If you are trying to locate family or loved ones, call 1-800 RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) and select Option 4, then follow the voice prompts for "Hawaii Wildfires". The Maui County Emergency Management Agency set up a Family Assistance Center at the Kahului Community Center to help families locate missing loved ones.
Visit @Maui_EMA's Family Assistance Center at the Kahului Community Center to get help locating missing loved ones.
Hawaii Volunteer Organizations
Local and national Voluntary Organizations Active in Disasters (VOADs) are coordinating to identify resources for unmet needs and provide emergency assistance to survivors. Those seeking to donate to the recovery efforts, can do so by visiting hawaiistatevoad.org.
Sidoo loo Caawiyo
Is-xilqaam oo ku Deeq
Kasoo-kabasho ayaa qaadan karta dhowr sanno musiibo kadib. Waxaa jira dhowr qaabab ee loo caawiyo sida ku deeqida kaash, sheyaasha loo baahanyahay ama wakhtigaaga. Wax badan ka baro sida loo caawiyo kuwa baahida kujira.
Ha isu-dirin naftaada goobaha musiibada. Ururo La Aaminsanyahay ee goobaha waxyeeloobey jooga ayaa og meesha is-xilqaamayaasha looga baahanyahay. Kala shaqee urur abaabulan si aad u xaqiijiso inaad leedahay badqabka, tababarka iyo xirfadaha habboon ee loogu baahanyahay in lagu jawaab-bixiyo.
Is-kaashatooyinka Hay'adda Is-xilqaan ee FEMA (VAL) ayaa la dhisa xiriiro waxeyna isku-duwdaa dadaalo lala sameeyo ururada bulsho ee ku firfircoon musiibooyinka ee is-xilqaama, oo ku salaysan aaminaad.
La samaynta Ganacsiyo FEMA
Haddii aad xiiseyneysid inaad bixisid adeegyo iyo badeeco lacag ah oo loogu talalgalay kabashada musiibo, booqo boggeena La samaynta Ganacsiyo FEMA si aad u bilawdid.
Haddii aad leedahay ganacsi ku hawlan saarida qashinka aadna rabtid inaad ka shaqeysid dadaalada nadiifinta goobta saamooway, fadlan la xiriir dawlada hoose ee goobaha saamooway si aad u bixisid adeegyadaada.
|Wadarta Gargaarka Guriyeynta (HA) - Dollarka la Ansixiyey
|Wadarta Gargaarka Baahiyaha Kale (ONA) - Dollarka la Ansixiyey
|Wadarta Barnaamijka Shaksi & Qoys Dollarka la Ansixiyey
|Cosiyada Gargaar Shakhsiyeed la Ansixiyey
|Emergency Work (Categories A-B) - Dollars Obligated
|Permanent Work (Categories C-G) - Dollars Obligated
|Total Public Assistance Grants Dollars Obligated