This page provided references and resources for the Reservist community.
For Employee Questions Regarding the FEMA Qualification System (FQS) or the Reservist Program
Employees can visit the FEMA Qualification System (FQS) page or call the Workforce Coordination Branch toll free at 1-855-FQS-FEMA (1-888-377-3362). Hours are from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. (EDT) Monday - Friday. Employees can also email questions regarding FQS to the FEMA-FQS-Program@fema.dhs.gov.
Applying to become a FEMA Reservist
- Information specific to Reservists is available on the Reservist page of the FEMA Careers site. Here are a few things you might find:
- Current Reservist job opportunities and how to apply;
- A definition of the intermittent status of Reservist employment;
- Videos that provide an "on the ground" perspective of Reservist work;
- Descriptions of the Incident Workforce Cadres and the different categories of work they do;
- Links to additional guidelines and FAQs.