This section offers a variety of preparedness checklists and toolkits that businesses and organizations can use to perform self assessment with an eye toward improving preparedness. It provides information on external preparedness checklists and toolkits, the hyperlinks to these resources, and the name of the source organization.
Hyperlinks to non-FEMA websites are provided for the user's convenience and do not represent an endorsement by FEMA of any commercial or private sector issues, products, or services. Please note that the privacy policies of the linked sites may differ from that of FEMA. Also, realize that when clicking on these links, you will be exiting the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) web site.
- Emergency Response Plans -- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Preparedness Planning for Your Business -- Ready.Gov
- Emergency Preparedness -- U.S.. Small Business Administration
- Emergency Management & Business Continuity Self-Assessment Checklist -- Preparedness, LLC
- IBHS OFB-EZTM Individual Forms -- Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety
- Emergency Preparedness Resources for Businesses -- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Are You Ready? An In-Depth Guide to Citizen Preparedness -- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Emergency Preparedness/Disaster Planning - Planning for Disasters in Advance -- U.S.. Small Business Administration
- Ready RatingTM-- American Red Cross Ready Rating Program
- Partners in Preparedness Program Development Toolkit -- New York City Office of Emergency Management
- IBHS New Streamlined OFB-EZTM Toolkit -- Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety
- IBHS Additional Resources -- Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety