PIERRE, SD – Disaster Recovery Centers opened by the State of South Dakota and the Federal Emergency Management Agency will be closed on Thursday, July 4 in observance of Independence Day. The centers will resume regular operations at 9 a.m. Friday, July 5.
Individuals and business owners who suffered losses in the severe winter storms and flooding in South Dakota from mid-March to late April 2019 can visit Disaster Recovery Centers to register for federal assistance and receive in-person support for their recovery needs.
- DRC #1 Yankton County: 807 Capital St., Yankton
- DRC #2 Pine Ridge Reservation: Old Bingo Hall, Highway 18 E and Moccasin Factory Road, Pine Ridge
- DRC #3: Minnehaha County: Southeast Technical Institute, 2000 N. Career Ave., Sioux Falls
- DRC #4: Rosebud Reservation: 200 Akicita St., Rosebud
- DRC #5: Cheyenne River Reservation: Cultural Center, 98 S. Willow St., Eagle Butte