December 6, 2018
R4 DR-4393-NC FS 081
Since the federal disaster declaration for Hurricane Florence, Anson County has been approved for more than $146,000 in state and federal assistance:
- Nearly $50,000 in state and federal grants have gone to 40 homeowners and renters.
- As of Dec. 3, no flood insurance claims have been filed in Anson County.
- More than $96,000 in U.S. Small Business Administration low-interest disaster loans have been approved for five homeowners.
- As of Dec. 4, 270 home inspections have been issued. Approximately 99% of home inspections have been completed.
- Anson County was approved for assistance to local governments for debris removal, emergency protective measures and permanent work Oct. 12.
- An applicant briefing was held Oct. 18.
- As of Dec. 3, seven Requests for Public Assistance were received and six approved to date.
December 6, 2018 - 17:04