GUAYNABO, Puerto Rico – Farmers in Puerto Rico who sustained crop losses after hurricanes Irma and María can learn about sources of financial help at disaster recovery centers across the island.
Representatives from the Natural Resources Conservation Service, Farm Service Agency and Rural Development will be available in these locations:
- Aguadilla, Aibonito and Lares: Tuesday, Oct. 9 through Saturday, Oct. 13 and Tuesday, Dec. 11 through Thursday, Dec. 13.
- Cayey, Mayaguez and Utuado: Tuesday, Oct. 16 through Saturday, Oct. 20
- Guanica, Jayuya and Salinas: Tuesday, Oct. 23 through Saturday, Oct. 27
- Ciales, Guayama and Ponce: Tuesday, Oct. 30 through Saturday, Nov. 3
- Caguas, Juana Diaz and Orocovis: Tuesday, Nov. 6 through Saturday, Nov. 10
- Juncos, Naranjito and Villalba: Tuesday, Nov. 13 through Monday, Nov. 19
- Coamo, Comerio and Humacao: Tuesday, Nov. 20 and Wednesday, Nov. 21, closed Thanksgiving and Tuesday, Nov. 27 through Saturday, Dec. 1
- Arecibo, Barranquitas and Yabucoa: Tuesday, Dec. 4 through Saturday, Dec. 8
Find locations and disaster recovery center hours at FEMA.gov/DRC.
For additional help, disaster survivors may call FEMA’s Helpline at 800-621-FEMA (3362). People who are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech disability and use a TTY may call 800-462-7585. Toll-free numbers are open daily from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
# # #