September 21, 2017
DR-4337-FL FS 004
FEMA helpline: 800-621-3362. TTY, 800-462-7585. 711/ Video Relay Service (VRS), 800-621-3362.
- Understanding Eligibility: FEMA.gov Fact Sheet Determination Letters
- Disaster Assistance for Noncitizen Nationals: FEMA Citizen-Immigration Requirements
- Direct all debris removal questions to local public works or road department officials.
- Contact Crisis Cleanup at: 1-800-451-1954 for free assistance with cleanup from local relief agencies through October 15th.
Health and Welfare
- Health needs resources: FloridaHealth.gov
- Health and Safety Guidelines: READY.GOV Health and Safety.
- Centers for Disease Control: “CDC” on Facebook and follow @CDCEmergency on Twitter
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 800-321-OSHA (6742).
Repairs and Clean-Up
Call 1-888-ROOF-BLU (1-888-766-3258) or go USACE Blue Roof Information
- What to do before entering your damaged home: Ready.gov Returning Home
- CDC Guide to mold clean-up in English
- CDC Guide to mold clean-up guide in Spanish
- Debris and damaged buildings: EPA.GOV Debris & Damaged Buildings
November 7, 2017 - 07:50