Comprehensive list of services, and resources: Florida Division of Consumer Services
FEMA helpline: 800-621-3362. TTY, 800-462-7585. 711/ Video Relay Service (VRS), 800-621-3362.
- Understanding Eligibility: FEMA.gov Fact Sheet Determination Letters
- Disaster Assistance for Noncitizen Nationals: FEMA Citizen-Immigration Requirements
- FEMA Social: ‘Like’ the FEMA Facebook page and follow @FEMAregion4 on Twitter.
Insurance and Insurance Contact Information
- FEMA.gov National Flood Insurance Program Special Changes
- Insurance company contact information Florida Insurance Company Search.
- National Flood Insurance Program
- Florida Insurance Information
Debris and Pollution Notices
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Documents available in multiple languages.
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection page for disaster debris and pollution notices.
- EPA.GOV, has information on water issues.
Children and Family Needs
- School closures: www.fldoe.org/irma/.
- Family Services: The Florida Department of Children and Families
- Helping children after a storm: FEMA.gov Children and Disasters. Files in multiple languages.
Mental Health Services