Comprehensive list of services, and resources: Florida Division of Consumer Services.
- State Emergency Response Team (SERT).
- Florida Emergency Information Line: 800-342-3557, or Text FLRESPONDS to 888777
- Disaster SNAP food assistance information is available at: Florida Department of Children and Families
- Food packages available at: Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Food, clothing, shelter, financial, health: 2-1-1.ORG or call 2-1-1
- Help for rural communities, families, small businesses: USDA.gov Hurricane Irma Recovery
Housing Needs: Sheltering
- Available housing: FloridaHousingSearch.org
- Shelters nearby: Open Shelters
- Special needs sheltering: Open Shelters Special Needs
- Pet friendly shelters: Pet Friendly Shelters
- Temporary Shelter Assistance: FEMA Evacuation Hotels.
FEMA helpline: 800-621-3362. If you use TTY call 800-462-7585. For 711 or Video Relay Service (VRS), call 800-621-3362.
Gas and Road Conditions
- Find gas stations open in your area: FindGas
- Road closures, detours, and conditions at Florida511
- Florida Highway Patrol.
Disaster Recovery Centers
- Find the closest center at FEMA.gov Disaster Recovery Centers.