Tuesday, July 15 is the deadline to register with FEMA and to return an application for physical damage to the SBA.
There are four ways to register with FEMA:
- Go online at DisasterAssistance.gov.
- Visit m.fema.gov from a Smartphone,
- Dial 800-621-3362 or (TTY) 800-462-7585,
- For those who use 711 Relay or Video Relay Services, call 800-621-3362.
The toll-free numbers are operated from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
SBA Disaster Loan Outreach Centers remain open in Baldwin and Mobile counties 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays through Tuesday, July 15. These disaster centers are located in:
- Baldwin County
Elberta Town Hall,10352 Main St., Elberta, AL 36530
Fairhope Civic Center (Delchamps Room), 161 North Section St., Fairhope, AL 36532
- Mobile County
- Old Navy/Marine Corps Reserve Center, 4851 Museum Dr., Mobile, AL 36608
- Specialists from the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the SBA will be on hand to answer questions.
Survivors also can reach the SBA:
- To complete an online application at disasterloan.sba.gov/ela.
- Call the SBA customer service center with questions at 800-659-2955.
- People who are deaf or hard of hearing and use a TTY can call 800-877-8339.
- For more information, visit www.sba.gov.