Main Content


Main Content
Release date: 
September 21, 2013
Release Number: 

DENVER – A Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) is open in Estes Park in Larimer County to help survivors with property damage and other setbacks from Colorado’s severe storms, flooding, landslides and mudslides.

Larimer County

Rocky Mountain Park Inn Conference Center

101 S. St. Vrain Ave.

Estes Park, CO 80517

Hours: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., seven days a week.


Four other DRCs are open and located in Boulder, Greeley, Longmont and Loveland.

Boulder County

Premier Credit Union Building

5495 Arapahoe Ave.

Boulder, CO 80303

Hours: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., seven days a week.



Twin Peaks Mall

1250 S. Hover Road

Longmont, CO 80501

Hours: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., seven days a week

Larimer County

Rocky Mountain Center for Innovation and Technology

815 14th St. SW.

Loveland, CO 80537

Hours: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week.


Weld County

Island Grove Exhibition Hall

525 N. 15th Ave.

Greeley, CO 80631

Hours: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week.

The DRCs are operated by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the Colorado Office of Emergency Management and in partnership with the county and local Disaster Assistance Centers.

Representatives from FEMA and the U.S. Small Business Administration are among the agencies represented at each DRC to explain assistance programs and help survivors apply for disaster aid.

For individuals who have hearing and visual disabilities or are deaf, disaster recovery centers can provide accommodations such as:

• Captioned telephones, which transcribe spoken words into text
• The booklet “Help After a Disaster” in large print and Braille
• American Sign Language interpreters available upon request 
• Magnifiers and assistive listening devices
• 711-Relay or Video Relay Services

Survivors with losses from the storms, flooding, mudslide or landslide will save time by registering for help from FEMA before going to the DRCs.

Register with FEMA by phone:  800-621-FEMA (3362). People who have a speech disability or are deaf or hard of hearing may call (TTY) 800-462-7585; users of 711 or Video Relay Service can call 800-621-3362. Help is available in most languages.

Register online:

Register by Web-enabled device, tablet or smartphone: type in the browser.

Last Updated: 
September 21, 2013 - 13:21
State/Tribal Government or Region: 
Back to Top