Adjuster Certification

Main Content

How do I register for a Claims Workshop?

View our Claims Adjuster Workshop Schedule for a complete list of workshops and registration instructions.

What is the application process for becoming a certified Adjuster?

The application form and information about the process and requirements are located on FEMA's Adjuster Participation in the NFIP page.

For additional details regarding application submission and processing, please refer to the NFIP iServices page.

How can I get a current year ID card?

For assistance with your ID card or certification application, contact NFIP iServices at or (301)386-6356.

I have forgotten my FCN (Flood Certification Number).

Contact the NFIP iServices help desk at or (301)386-6356.

Last Updated: 
04/21/2015 - 16:39
Back to Top