This page informs those with Standard Flood Insurance Policies about our Technical Support Call Center and lists information callers will be expected to provide.
Contact the NFIP Flood Insurance Call Center
National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) policyholders who have questions about their flood insurance policy or the claims process, and disaster survivors who have general questions about the National Flood Insurance Program, can contact a NFIP representative by:
- Calling the NFIP Call Center toll-free, at 1-800-427-4661
- For individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech disability, call 711 (TTY and other services are available). For VRS, please call 1-866-337-4262
What We Need When You Call
When calling, please have the following information available:
- Contact information (name, telephone number or email address, if applicable)
- Policy number
- Name of flood insurance carrier
- The nature of your request
This information will help the representative answer your questions quickly and efficiently.
Still Need Help?
If you still have questions, try searching for answers on this site, glancing through the page titles in the navigation menu, or visiting Got a Problem?