This page informs those with Standard Flood Insurance Policies about our new Technical Support Hotline and lists information callers will be expected to provide.
Contact the Support Hotline
National Flood Insurance Program policyholders who have questions about their flood insurance policy or the claims process as well as disaster survivors who have general questions about the National Flood Insurance Program, can contact a NFIP representative by:
- Calling the NFIP Call Center toll-free, at 1-800-427-4661
- Downloading the form and emailing it to FEMA-NFIP-Support@fema.dhs.gov or faxing it to 540-504-2360
- For individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech disability using 711 or VRS, please call 1-866-337-4262. For individuals using a TTY, please call 800-462-7585
What We Need When You Call
When calling, please have the following information available:
- Contact information (name, telephone number or email address, if applicable)
- Policy number
- Name of flood insurance carrier
- The nature of your request
This information will help the representative answer your questions quickly and efficiently.
Please see our fact sheet for more information about this technical support hotline.