Severe Repetitive Loss (SRL) Grant Program Resources (8)
The Severe Repetitive Loss (SRL) grant program provides funding to reduce or eliminate the long-term risk of flood damage to severe repetitive loss structures insured under the National Flood Insurance Program.
- Collection Created:
- July 26, 2013
Statement of Voluntary Participation for Acquisition of Property for Purpose of Open Space (FF 81-112)FEMA Form 81-112 stating the seller voluntarily sells property for open-space purposes.
- Checklist for local government representatives conducting consultation meeting with prospective SRL subapplicants
- Model agreement that property meets regulations for mitigation in a special flood hazard area
- Documents the consultation process and interaction between homeowner and the local government
- SRL formal offer of assistance once the grant has been awarded. Document walks local government official and homeowner through SRL award formalization
- Town Hall Format (for multiple property owners)
- Voluntary interest form for one SRL property
- This memorandum provides guidance on how to use the Greatest Savings to The Fund (GSTF) data and methodology to demonstrate the cost effectiveness of mitigation projects submitted to the Severe Repetitive Loss (SRL) program. Only flood mitigation project applications submitted for SRL funding may use the GSTF data and methodology. Applicants are not required to use this methodology when submitting projects for funding, and may continue to utilize existing FEMA benefit cost analysis tools for the SRL program.