- The Chemical Stockpile Emergency Preparedness Program (CSEPP) is a unique partnership between FEMA and the U.S. Army, combining FEMA's long-standing experience in preparing for and dealing with all types of emergencies and the U.S. Army's role as custodian of the U.S. chemical stockpile. Since 1988, FEMA and the U.S. Army have assisted communities surrounding the eight chemical stockpile sites to enhance their abilities to respond to the unlikely event of a chemical agent emergency. The success of CSEPP initiatives depends on the productive working partnerships enjoyed by Federal, state, and local jurisdictions involved in the program.
- Presentation on the HAZUS Flood Model using the Flood Information Tool (FIT)
- FACT Sheet - Fires
- 06/21/06 HazCollect Presentation for the All-Hazards Emergency Message Collection System
Environmental Assessment Willapa Hills Trail Project Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission Lewis County, Washington (April 2012)
FEMA prepared a Draft Environmental Assessment (EA) for the proposed project pursuant to the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) of 1969 and FEMA’s implementing regulations. The EA evaluates project alternatives and compliance with applicable environmental laws and Executive Orders including 11988 (Floodplain Management), 11990 (Protection of Wetlands), and 12898 (Environmental Justice). The alternatives evaluated include: (1) No Action, and (2) Proposed Action (to provide partial funding to replace the damaged 500-foot section of trail with an approximately 700-foot earthen berm trail along a new alignment within existing State Parks right-of-way). FEMA is required to consider potential environmental impacts before funding or approving actions and projects. The purpose of this EA is to analyze the potential environmental impacts associated with the proposed project. FEMA will use the findings in this EA to determine whether to prepare an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) or issue a Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI).
The document includes the published Federal Register Notice for the National Advisory Council meeting from July 10-12, 2012 in Arlington, VA.
- The CRS Participation map of the nation shows the wide range of communities that participate in CRS. CRS participation attracts all kinds of communities including small, large, inland, coastal, arid, etc. The map also includes the approximate territories served by the ISO Field Specialists who work with individual communities.
eBlast sent on December 22, 2011
Position Qualifications for Public Health and Medical Services: Epidemiology Interviewer
- Es probable que su familia no esté junta cuando ocurra un desastre, de modo que deben planicar cómo se van a comunicar y decidir de antemano lo que h arán en diferentes situaciones.
- NFIP ESA Model Ordinance
- Last updated 11/29/2013
Report mandated by Congress on Preliminary Damage Assessment (PDA) information for FEMA-4194-DR-HI for Tropical Storm Iselle.
Designed for real estate professionals, this brochure provides answers to the following questions: Why should I alert my clients about the importance of purchasing flood insurance? Who can purchase flood insurance? How do clients obtain a flood insurance policy? How much will it cost? When is the best time to buy? SFHA is a special flood hazard area?
Eblasts sent out February 2015
Mitigation is the effort to reduce loss of life and property by lessening the impact of disasters through risk analysis. This fact sheet describes FEMA's mitigation strategy and how it can be useful to communities.
FEMA Wants Local Hires in Manchester NH
Eblasts sent out to subscribers in September 2016.
Fact Sheet, Temporary Occupancy of Substantially Damaged Structures After a Disaster