Group Flood Insurance Policy: Making Survivors More Resilient
This video provides an overview of the Group Flood Insurance Policy (GFIP). FEMA administers the National Flood Insurance Program. The GFIP allows FEMA to purchase an introductory flood insurance policy for qualified FEMA applicants who receive a mandatory flood insurance requirement.
Video production coordinated through the Individuals and Households Program - Program Management Section, Program Coordination Team.
- FEMA ResourcesRSS Feed
- FloodsmartRSS Feed
- Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability ActRSS Feed
- Individual PreparednessRSS Feed
- Louisiana FloodingRSS Feed
- October 2016 National Flood Insurance Program ChangesRSS Feed
- ORR - Individual AssistanceRSS Feed
- South Carolina FloodingRSS Feed
- Sandy Claims Division Formerly “National Flood Insurance Program Transformation”RSS Feed
- FIMA PoliciesRSS Feed