Hazus 4.2 Updates
This page contains release-specific documents for the Hazus 4.2 release. On January 29, 2018, the Hazus Team deployed release 4.2. This Hazus version is available on the MSC Download page. This release is a full-versioned software release with a number of key highlights, including:
- Hazus 4.2 is compatible with ArcGIS 10.5.1
- Major processing time reductions for hydrology and hydraulics within level 1 flood.
- Additional supported formats for level 2 flood depth grid import
- High resolution ShakeMaps now compatible, with faster import times
- Restoration of the Fire Following Earthquake (FFE) module
- Improvements to the Comprehensive Data Management System (CDMS) for easier import of user data
Hazus 4.2 also includes an update from North American Datum 1983 (NAD83) to the World Geodetic System 1984 (WGS84) in order to better support U.S. territories and long-term goals for international hazard modeling.