FEMA Region III Overview Materials
These documents serve as an introduction to FEMA Region III, including our organization, our leadership, programs and policies, and Regional characteristics. Please direct any questions about this document to the FEMA Region III News Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|FEMA Region III 101 Presentation and Overview|
This presentation provides an overview and introduction to FEMA Region III (current as of February 2018).
- Our mission
- About us and who we represent
- Divisional Overviews
Please direct any questions about this document to the FEMA Region III News Desk at email@example.com.
|2.79M||February 23, 2018|
|FEMA Region III Welcome Packet|
This welcome packet includes an introduction to FEMA Region III, and includes an introduction to FEMA Region III, and fact sheets on FEMA's programs and processes. The below table of contents highlights what is in this packet:
FEMA Region III overview; Regional Administrator Tierney Biography; and Deputy Regional Administrator Welch's Biography.
The FEMA 101 section includes the below fact sheets, charts, and content:
- Stafford Act Declaration Process
- Individual Assistance Program (IA)
- Individuals and Households Program (IHP)
- IHP Sequence of Delivery
- Disaster Survivor Assistance Mission (DSA)
- Public Assistance (PA)
- PA New Delivery Model
- PA Process Overview
- National Disaster Recovery Framework (NDRF)
- Community Planning and Capacity Building (CPCB)
- Federal Insurance and Mitigation Administration
- Hazard Mitigation Assistance Programs
- What is RISK Map?
- Flood Hazard Mapping Updates
Additional fact sheets on FEMA's programs may be found at https://www.fema.gov/fact-sheets and via the Document and Resource Library. Please direct any questions regarding this document to the FEMA Region III News Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|3.95M||December 29, 2017|