alert - warning

이 페이지는한국어로(으로) 번역되지 않았습니다. 해당 언어의 리소스는 한국어 페이지를 방문해 주십시오.

I was receiving rental assistance from the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and was displaced due to federally declared disaster. Do I qualify for FEMA disaster assistance?

FEMA cannot duplicate types of assistance received from another agency. However, if you were forced to leave your HUD-assisted housing because of damage caused by federally declared disaster, you may be eligible for help from FEMA. This includes displaced families or residents who were:

  • Living in HUD-assisted public housing
  • Living in a privately-owned apartment that provides rental assistance from HUD
  • Living in a private home using a Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher from a housing authority