이 페이지는한국어로(으로) 번역되지 않았습니다. 해당 언어의 리소스는 한국어 페이지를 방문해 주십시오.
Florida Hurricane Matthew
발생 기간: Oct 3, 2016 - Oct 19, 2016
선언일: Oct 8, 2016
재난에 대한 자세한 내용
지역 뉴스 및 미디어
행사, 기본 정보, 보도 자료 및 기타 멀티미디어 자료는 뉴스 및 미디어 페이지 를 확인하십시오.
Volunteer Florida serves as Florida’s lead agency for volunteers & donations before, during, & after disasters. Individuals interested in helping following Hurricane Matthew may register online to volunteer. volunteerflorida.org/hurricane-matthew
Volunteer Florida CEO Chester W. Spellman said “One of the most critical times to use volunteers is following disasters. Whether it is shelter staffing, food distribution, or to assist with clean up, we will need volunteers positioned to serve immediately with local disaster relief organizations. Having volunteers prepared and ready to deploy will be a critical tool as we move forward.”
Filing a Flood Insurance Claim
If you have experienced a flood, you can file your flood insurance claim by following these steps on Floodsmart.gov.
Beware of Fraud & Scams When Seeking Disaster Assistance
After a disaster scam artists, identity thieves and other criminals may attempt to prey on vulnerable survivors. The most common post-disaster fraud practices include phony housing inspectors, fraudulent building contractors, bogus pleas for disaster donations and fake offers of state or federal aid.
Survivors should keep in mind:
- Federal and state workers never ask for, or accept money, and always carry identification badges
- There is NO FEE required to apply for or to get disaster assistance from FEMA, the U.S. Small Business Administration or the state
- Scam attempts can be made over the phone, by mail or email, text or in person
Price gouging occurs when a supplier marks up the price of an item more than is justified by his actual costs. Survivors are particularly susceptible because their needs are immediate, and have few alternatives to choose from. If you find price gouging, contact your State's Office of the Attorney General.
Dealing with Contractors:
Survivors should take steps to protect themselves and avoid fraud when hiring contractors to clean property, remove debris or make repairs.
Simple rules to avoid becoming a victim of fraud:
- Only use contractors licensed by your state
- Get a written estimate and get more than one estimate
- Demand and check references
- Ask for proof of insurance
- i.e., liability and Workmen's Compensation
- Insist on a written contract and refuse to sign a contract with blank spaces
- Get any guarantees in writing
- Make final payments only after the work is completed
- Pay by check.
The best way to avoid fraud is to arm yourself against it by having a checklist to remind you of what you need to demand when hiring a contractor.
Charitable Giving Scams
Donating money or supplies to the relief effort is another way to help survivors. Be alert to scams during an emergency. Learn more about donating.
If you are aware of a potential charity scam in a state affected by Hurricane Matthew, you can report it to that state's consumer affairs or attorney general's office:
- Florida - Call toll free 1-866-966-7226 or file a complaint online.
- Georgia - Call 404-651-8600 or toll free 1-800-869-1123 or file a complaint online.
- North Carolina - Call toll free 1-877-566-7226 or file a complaint online.
- South Carolina - Call 803-734-4200 or toll free 1-800-922-1594 or file a complaint online.
Those who question the validity of a contact or suspect fraud are encouraged to call the toll free FEMA Disaster Fraud Hotline at 866-720-5721. Complaints also may be made by contacting local law enforcement agencies.
자금 지원 의무
|총 주택 지원(Housing Assistance, HA) - 승인 금액||$17,967,178.06|
|총 기타 필요 지원(Other Needs Assistance, ONA) - 승인 금액||$3,138,352.90|
|총 개인 및 가구 프로그램 승인 금액||$21,105,530.96|
|승인된 개인 지원 신청 건||6817|
|Emergency Work (Categories A-B) - Dollars Obligated||$247,075,773.46|
|Permanent Work (Categories C-G) - Dollars Obligated||$109,012,624.39|
|총 의무 공공 지원 보조금 금액||$369,266,420.85|