FEMA's Integrated Public Alert and Warning System (IPAWS) hosted a virtual conference aimed at providing Alerting Authorities with the tools and skills needed to create effective alerts and become confident IPAWS users. Below you will find content presented at the conference.
2023 IPAWS Users Conference
IPAWS welcomed Alerting Administrators, Alert Originators, Public Safety Officers, Public Information Officers, Vendors and Developers, to update and refresh their knowledge. The mission: To help you create effective alerts and become a confident IPAWS user.
• Learning about the new Alerting on Behalf and Alert Escalation Process.
• Preparing for the National Periodic Test (WEA & EAS).
• Seeing how the Message Design Dashboard helps compose better alerts.
• Learning to use the IPAWS User Portal - the online IPAWS data record.
• Finding out about future certifications of Alerting Authorities and Alerting Software Vendors.
View Presentations and Videos
Below you will find content presented at the 2022 and 2021 Users conferences.