Norfolk, Virginia — As vaccination opportunities expand in the Commonwealth of Virginia, the FEMA-supported Military Circle Mall Community Vaccination Center, in partnership with Virginia Department of Health, will kick off an additional opportunity for residents to receive their first doses of Pfizer.
The FEMA-supported center has the capacity to expand its through-put to on or around May 22 to administer additional first doses of Pfizer. Once residents receive their first dose, VDH will schedule and administer second doses in three weeks (or 21 days) later.
The Military Circle Mall Community Vaccination Center is a walk-in clinic, no appointments are required and it is open seven days a week, 9:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m. Those interested in getting their vaccine must bring a valid ID or any document that provides proof of name.
Residents that come to Military Circle Mall will have their choice of vaccine through May 22:
Vaccines Available at Military Circle Mall (9 a.m. - 7 p.m.)
- Single dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine (over the age of 18)
- 1st Doses of Pfizer (over the age of 16)
- Individuals who are 16- 17 will need to have a parent or guardian with them at the vaccination site to receive the vaccine.
- 2nd Doses of Pfizer (over the age of 16)
- Residents can receive their second dose of Pfizer regardless of where the 1st dose was administered. 2nd doses should be administered 3 weeks (21 days) after the 1st dose.
Reasonable accommodations for people with access and functional needs is available as well as information and onsite interpretation in a variety of languages, including American Sign Language.
For information on all available clinics visit https://vaccinate.virginia.gov or call 1-877-829-4682.