Yo pa tradui paj sa a nan lang Kreyòl ayisyen. Ale sou Kreyòl ayisyen paj la pou jwenn resous nan lang sa a.
14SW-01-ALRM - Systems/Sensors, Alarm
Systems and standalone sensors designed to detect access violations or intrusions using sensors such as door/window switches, motion sensors, acoustic sensors, seismic, and thermal sensors. May also include temperature sensors for critical areas.
Grant Notes:Grantees should leverage private assets where appropriate when implementing security enhancements at privately-owned critical infrastructure facilities.
FEMA Related Grant Programs:
- Environmental Planning and Historic Preservation (EHP),Emergency Management Performance Grants (EMPG),Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)
- Operation Stonegarden (OPSG)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)
- Urban Areas Security Initiative Program (UASI)
- Amtrak - (IPR - Amtrak)
- Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)
- Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)
Standardized Equipment List
For more information on operating considerations, mandatory and applicable standards, and training requirements, visit the Interagency Board’s Standardized Equipment List site. You may also access 14SW-01-ALRM - Systems/Sensors, Alarm directly here. Note: some equipment items on the Authorized Equipment List maynot be listed on the Standardized Equipment List.
System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders
For market survey reports, visit the System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders site. To search for an equipment item, use the same Authorized Equipment List item number. Note: some equipment items may not have market survey reports.