Achieving business excellence for a prepared FEMA.
Provide customer-focused business management services and support infrastructure to enable FEMA’s mission success.
- Enhance Mission Support workforce capability, agility, and engagement
- Provide outstanding service in partnership with customers and stakeholders
- Cultivate and strengthen an inclusive work environment
- Enable and promote open and effective communication
What We Do
Deliver quality, mission-focused business excellence across five lines of business (communities of practice) which include human resources; information technology; facilities and administrative services; security; and procurement.
- Manages FEMA facilities, occupational safety, health and environmental programs, records management and privacy through our Office of the Chief Administrative Officer
- Manages human capital strategies, policies and programs through our Office of the Chief Component Human Capital Officer
- Provides enterprise information technology (IT) services that enable FEMA’s mission through the Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Provides acquisition services to FEMA’s programs, partners and the public through our Office of the Chief Procurement Officer
- Provides security services, programs and activities to protect FEMA personnel, facilities, information and equipment, and mitigates the risk of loss to the government through our Office of the Chief Security Officer
View the FEMA Offices & Leadership page to learn about this program's key staff.