- NEMIS Access Control (NACS)
- Password Change
- Disaster Information
- MT Plans Repository
- Project Application
- Eligibility Determination
- Allocations and Obligations
- Attach/Scan Documents
- How do I request access to a specific disaster?
- How do I link or delete a User to or from a Grantee for a specific disaster?
- How do I edit the Administrative and/or Mitigation Plan link for a designated Grantee?
Submit a request to your Regional Hazard Mitigation Assistance (HMA) Branch Chief or your designated Regional Point of Contact.
Complete the following steps:
- Make sure you are logged in with the appropriate group ID and to the correct disaster number. From the NEMIS Main Menu, click Mitigation > HMGP > Disaster Overview, as shown below.
- Click the User to Grantee Link tab.
- To link a User to a Grantee:
- Click the New button to create a new row in the User to Grantee table.
- Under the User Name column, select from the drop-down list of users.
- Under the Grantee Name column, select from the drop-down list of grantees.
- Click the Close button.
- NEMIS will confirm that you want to save changes. Select Yes.
- To delete a User from a Grantee:
- Highlight the user you wish to delete.
- Click the Delete button.
- NEMIS will confirm that you want to delete. Select Yes.
Q: How do I edit the Administrative and/or Mitigation Plan link for a designated Grantee?
The steps for Editing the Administrative and Mitigation Plan Link for a Designated Grantee are described in Chapter 3 of the National Emergency Management Information System - NEMIS –MT Users Manual.