- NEMIS Access Control (NACS)
- Password Change
- Disaster Information
- MT Plans Repository
- Project Application
- Eligibility Determination
- Allocations and Obligations
- Attach/Scan Documents
- Can the Project Suffix Type Code be changed after it has been entered?
- Can the subgrantee be changed after the project has been approved?
No. Once the Project Suffix Type Code has been entered, it cannot be changed. The Hazard Mitigation Officer (HMO) must first void the project application. The Grantee then needs to create and submit a new project application.
No. Once the project passes the eligibility determination process, the subgrantee cannot be changed. You need to withdraw the approved project and then create a new project with the correct subgrantee. You will need to re-enter all the project information.