The Non-Disaster Grants Management System (ND Grants) provides FEMA and its stakeholders with a system that supports the grants management lifecycle. The system allows users to perform and manage many tasks and assignments including submitting applications, reviewing and accepting awards, submitting amendments and performance reports.
ND Grants provides users with an effective system that is collaboratively developed, supports a user-friendly workflow, and assists users in managing grants. The ND Grants team continually gathers input, best practices, and lessons learned from FEMA grantors and recipients, as well as other external FEMA grant stakeholders to incorporate improvements to the system.
Access the Non-Disaster Grants Portal
ND Grants allows stakeholders to:
- Manage organizations and task assignments
- Submit applications
- Review and accept awards
- Submit amendments
- Submit performance reports
The following supplemental guidance is available to provide recipients and users with information on registering and using the Non-Disaster Grants System.
The System and Business Support Branch offers comprehensive training of the ND Grants System to grant applicants and recipients. If you would like to be added to the training distribution list, please provide your contact information to our Service Desk.
If you need help using the ND Grants System, please contact the ND Grants Service Desk at 1-800-865-4076 or NDGrants@fema.dhs.gov. If you have programmatic or grants management questions, please contact your Program Analyst or Grants Specialist.
Grant programs that use the ND Grants system include:
- Emergency Management Performance Grants (EMPG) Program
- Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)
- Intercity Passenger Rail (IPR) - Amtrak
- Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- Presidential Residence Protection Assistance Grant
- Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)
- Cooperation Technical Partners (CTP)
- National Dam Safety Program (NDSP)
- National Incident Management System
- National Urban Search & Rescue Response System Readiness Cooperative Agreement
- Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Elements (CAP-SSSE)
- Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program
- Emergency Management Baseline Assessment Grant
- Homeland Security National Training Program
- Homeland Security Preparedness Technical Assistance Program
- National Earthquake Hazard Reduction Program (NEHRP)
- State Fire Training Systems Grant Program