Disaster Recovery Centers provide survivors with information from Florida state agencies, FEMA and the U.S. Small Business Administration. Survivors can get help applying for federal assistance and disaster loans, update applications and learn about other resources available.
Interpretation services and translated materials are available at the centers to help you communicate in the language with which you feel most comfortable. Locations are chosen for their accessibility, with the goal of reaching as many people as possible.
The centers are open every day.
To locate a center, go online to fema.gov/drc or text “DRC” and your Zip Code to 43362.
At a Disaster Recovery Center, you can:
- Learn about disaster assistance programs.
- Apply for disaster assistance.
- Check the status of your FEMA application.
- Get help understanding FEMA notices or letters.
- Find lodging and rental assistance information.
- Get referrals to agencies that offer other assistance.
- Meet with a U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) representative.
- Meet with state agency representatives.