This page has not been translated into Français. Visit the Français page for resources in that language.
07RD-02-PRDA - Detector, Radiation, Alarming, Personal (Gamma and Neutron)
Personal radiation (gamma and neutron) detection device which provides an alarm based on detection, but may not quantify dose-rate. [Note: This item was previously numbered as 07RD-01-PDGA.]
See ODP Bulletin 133 for special guidance on these items.
FEMA Related Grant Programs:
- Amtrak - (IPR - Amtrak),Emergency Management Performance Grants (EMPG)
- Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)
- Urban Areas Security Initiative Program (UASI)
Standardized Equipment List
For more information on operating considerations, mandatory and applicable standards, and training requirements, visit the Interagency Board’s Standardized Equipment List site. You may also access 07RD-02-PRDA - Detector, Radiation, Alarming, Personal (Gamma and Neutron) directly here. Note: some equipment items on the Authorized Equipment List maynot be listed on the Standardized Equipment List.
System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders
For market survey reports, visit the System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders site. To search for an equipment item, use the same Authorized Equipment List item number. Note: some equipment items may not have market survey reports.