This page has not been translated into Français. Visit the Français page for resources in that language.
04AP-02-OAPT - System, Operations Area Personnel Tracking and Accountability
Personnel tracking and accountability systems for use in an operations area, including both administrative tracking systems and precision locating and tracking systems. This functionality may also be obtainable via subscription as a cloud-based service, as opposed to purchasing software. However, special security considerations apply for data stored remotely. See 04AP-11-SAAS for further information.
FEMA Related Grant Programs:
- Emergency Management Performance Grants (EMPG),Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)
- Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)
- Operation Stonegarden (OPSG)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Urban Areas Security Initiative Program (UASI)
Standardized Equipment List
For more information on operating considerations, mandatory and applicable standards, and training requirements, visit the Interagency Board’s Standardized Equipment List site. Note: some equipment items on the Authorized Equipment List maynot be listed on the Standardized Equipment List.
System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders
For market survey reports, visit the System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders site. To search for an equipment item, use the same Authorized Equipment List item number. Note: some equipment items may not have market survey reports.