Thank you for your interest in contacting FEMA. This section is for all external audiences trying to contact people within FEMA's Region IX Office.
Disaster survivors, contact us by phone at (800) 621-FEMA (3362) or TTY: (800) 462-7585. You can also visit www.disasterassistance.gov.
For regional-specific questions, see below for a list of FEMA Region 9 contacts.
Federal Emergency Management Agency
1111 Broadway, Suite 1200
Oakland, CA 94607-4052
Serving: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, American Samoa, Guam, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Federated States of Micronesia
Media and Public Contacts
- To sell medical supplies or equipment to the federal government, please submit a price quote under the COVID-19 PPE and Medical Supplies Request for Quotation. Full details can be found in the solicitation (Notice ID 70FA2020R00000011).
- This solicitation requires registration with the System for Award Management (SAM) in order to be considered for award, pursuant to applicable regulations and guidelines. Registration information can be found at www.sam.gov. Registration must be “ACTIVE” at the time of award.
- If you have medical supplies or equipment to donate, please provide us details on what you are offering.
- If you are a private company that wants to produce a product related to the COVID response – email email@example.com.
- If you are a hospital or healthcare provider in need of medical supplies, please contact your state, local, tribal or territory department of public health and/or emergency management agency.
- If you are interested in doing business with FEMA and supporting the response to COVID- 19 with your company’s non-medical goods and/or services, please submit your inquiry to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Procurement Action Innovative Response Team (PAIR) team at DHSIndustryLiaison@hq.dhs.gov.
For information on how to do business with FEMA, visit:
External Affairs Office
Regional News Desk: (510) 627-7006
David Passey, External Affairs Office Director
Telephone: (510) 627-7054
Casey De Shong, Congressional and Intergovernmental Affairs
Telephone: (510) 627-7785
Michael Cummings, Private Sector Liaison
Robert Barker, Public Affairs Specialist
Telephone: (510) 627-7279
Telephone: (510) 627-7121
Telephone: (510) 627-7010
Telephone: (510) 627-7162
Telephone: (510) 627-7251
Telephone: (510) 627-7105
Pacific Area Office
Telephone: (808) 851-7900
Southern California Field Office
Telephone: (626) 431-3000
Environmental & Historic Preservation Contact
Telephone: (510) 627-7027
Insurance and Floodplain Management Contact
Region IX Planner Line
Telephone: (510) 627-7184
General Mapping and Letter of Map Change Contacts
For all inquiries, contact: