Main Content

Reporting fraud

What should I do if I think someone filed a false claim?

Occasionally, FEMA Applicants or the General Public contact FEMA to report fraud related issues, to report information regarding waste and/or misuse of Federal Funds.

If you have knowledge of fraud, waste, abuse, or mismanagement involving Department of Homeland Security programs or operations, you can:

DHS Office of Inspector General/MAIL STOP 2600
Attention: Office of Investigations - Hotline
245 Murray Drive SW, Building 410
Washington, DC 20528


By Fax at: 202-254-4297

Question Categories

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Search all of or Ask a question

Last Updated: 
Tue, 06/25/2013 - 14:38