Main Content

Removal of a FEMA unoccupied temporary housing unit

How can I have an unoccupied FEMA provided temporary housing unit removed?

Please contact the maintenance number provided when you accepted or leased the unit from FEMA.

  • If you are unable to locate the number, you may contact our Helpline at 1-800-621-FEMA (3362) and a customer service agent will be able to provide the number.
  • If you are speech disable or have hearing loss and use a TTY, call 1-800-427-5593 directly
  • If you use 711 or Video Relay Service (VRS), call 1-800-621-3362.

Question Categories

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Search all of or Ask a question

Last Updated: 
Tue, 05/06/2014 - 11:23