Main Content

Obtaining my Independent Study (IS) course certificate

I never received my certificate of completion, how can I get a new one?

You can contact the Independent Study Program’s Customer Support Center at (301) 447-1200 or  One of our Customer Support Representatives will look up your student record, verify your course completion and issue you a certificate via email.

If you are emailing your request to, please provide your full name and the mailing address our office would have on record; this information is used to locate your training record in our database.

Please be sure that you have added to your approved senders list with your email client.

Question Categories

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Search all of or Ask a question

Last Updated: 
Mon, 05/05/2014 - 11:45