Filing a Complaint or Defending my Civil Rights

Main Content

What can I do if someone has taken legal action against me for filing a complaint or defending my civil rights?

As a federal agency FEMA is prohibited from taking any action on behalf of an accused person for opposing an illegal rule or practice, making an accusation, testifying or taking part in a civil rights complaint. If you think someone has acted against you, contact the Office of Equal Rights immediately.

Question Categories

Was this answer helpful?

Answers others found helpful

Didn't find what you were looking for? Search all of or Ask a question

Last Updated: 
Thu, 06/19/2014 - 15:51
Back to Top