Main Content

Disaster unemployment assistance

Does FEMA pay for lost wages if I still have a job, but am unable to work and am not receiving a paycheck?

If you lost work due to a federally declared disaster, you may qualify for Disaster Unemployment Assistance (DUA). FEMA does not administer the DUA program. Please contact your local office of your State's Unemployment Commission for further information regarding DUA benefits.

Question Categories

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Search all of or Ask a question

Last Updated: 
Mon, 06/24/2013 - 20:57