Main Content

Disaster Related Food Needs

Does FEMA assist with food losses or provide a $300 voucher?

FEMA's Individuals and Households Program does not provide food assistance or a $300 food voucher.

Voluntary organizations in the disaster area may be able to help with your food needs. If you have a food-related need, please call 2-1-1 for a referral to an organization that can assist.

If you have losses other than food, including damage to your home, personal property, or vehicle, we recommend you complete an application.

Question Categories

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Search all of or Ask a question

Last Updated: 
Mon, 06/24/2013 - 20:56