Main Content

Debris removal

Who can help me remove the debris on my property?

Please contact your insurance company to determine if your policy covers debris removal. If you need assistance removing debris, you may want to contact The United Way by dialing 2-1-1 on a landline phone or your Local Emergency Management Agency and ask if they are aware of any programs or agencies assisting with debris removal.

Question Categories

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Search all of or Ask a question

Last Updated: 
Mon, 06/24/2013 - 19:33