(As of Nov. 29, 2020, unless otherwise noted)
- The deadline to apply with FEMA for disaster assistance is Nov. 30. Survivors may apply by visiting DisasterAssistance.gov, checking the FEMA mobile app, or by calling 800-621-3362 (TTY: 800-462-7585). The toll-free telephone lines operate 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. PST, seven days a week.
- 345 individuals and households have been approved for more than $1.9 million in federal grants through FEMA’s Individuals and Households Program.
- More than $5.1 million in U.S. Small Business Administration low-interest disaster loans have been approved for 39 homeowners and renters and two businesses as of Nov. 30.
- More than $1.3 million in grants approved for housing repairs or replacement for 197 homeowners.
- $625,385 in grants have been approved for personal property, transportation and other disaster-related serious needs for 306 applicants.
- 714 home inspections have been issued with 99 percent completed.