(As of Nov. 22, 2020, unless otherwise noted)
- The deadline to apply with FEMA for disaster assistance is Nov. 30. Survivors may apply by visiting disasterassistance.gov, checking FEMA’s mobile app, or by calling 800-621-3362 (TTY: 800-462-7585). The toll-free telephone lines operate 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. PST, seven days a week.
- 342 individuals and households have been approved for more than $1.9 million in federal grants through FEMA’s Individuals and Households Program.
- More than $4.5 million in U.S. Small Business Administration low-interest disaster loans have been approved for 36 homeowners and renters and one business as of Nov. 20.
- More than $1.3 million in grants approved for housing repairs or replacement for 193 homeowners.
- $604,679 in grants have been approved for personal property, transportation and other disaster-related serious needs for 302 applicants.
- 707 home inspections have been issued with 99 percent completed.
Outreach to Survivors:
- The External Outreach Site at Lane Events Center, 796 W 13th Ave., Eugene, OR 97402 closed Oct.31 and assisted 157 visitors.