(As of Nov. 15, 2020, unless otherwise noted)
- 337 individuals and households have been approved for more than $1.8 million in federal grants through FEMA’s Individuals and Households Program.
- Nearly $4.2 million in U.S. Small Business Administration low-interest disaster loans have been approved for 33 homeowners and renters as of Nov. 13.
- More than $1.2 million in grants have been approved for housing repairs or replacement for 188 homeowners.
- Approximately $574,117 in grants have been approved for personal property, transportation and other disaster-related serious needs for 299 applicants.
- Approximately 699 home inspections have been issued with 99 percent completed.
Outreach to Survivors:
- The External Outreach Site at Lane Events Center, 796 W 13th Ave. Eugene, OR 97402, closed Oct. 31 and assisted 157 visitors.
- There have been 12 Speaker’s Bureau events, providing information regarding FEMA programs throughout disaster-affected communities.
- Through Disaster Survivor Assistance (DSA) field outreach, 60 survivors were referred to disaster resources and recovery partners for needs beyond what FEMA can provide as of Nov 9.
- Through DSA virtual outreach, at least 61,961 people were reached via 150 organizations and non-congregate shelters willing to disseminate disaster assistance information aka, DSA Distro Packet as of Nov 9.