(As of Nov. 22, 2020, unless otherwise noted)
- The deadline to apply with FEMA for disaster assistance is Nov. 30. Survivors may apply by visiting disasterassistance.gov, checking FEMA’s mobile app, or by calling 800-621-3362 (TTY: 800-462-7585). The toll-free telephone lines operate 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. PST, seven days a week.
- 11 individuals and households have been approved for $48,572 in federal grants through FEMA’s Individuals and Households Program.
- $30,000 in U.S. Small Business Administration low-interest disaster loans have been approved for two homeowners and/or renters as of Nov. 20.
- $11,299 in grants approved for housing repairs or replacement for seven homeowners.
- $37,273 in grants have been approved for personal property, transportation and other disaster-related serious needs for 10 applicants.
- 95 home inspections have been issued with 99 percent completed.