(As of Nov. 29, 2020, unless otherwise noted)
- The deadline to apply with FEMA for disaster assistance is Nov. 30. Survivors may apply by visiting DisasterAssistance.gov, checking the FEMA mobile app, or by calling 800-621-3362 (TTY: 800-462-7585). The toll-free telephone lines operate 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. PST, seven days a week.
- 80 individuals and households have been approved for $548,850 in federal grants through FEMA’s Individuals and Households Program.
- $561,000 in U.S. Small Business Administration low-interest disaster loans have been approved for 7 homeowners and renters as of Nov. 30.
- $406,552 in grants approved for housing repairs or replacement for 59 homeowners.
- $142,298 in grants have been approved for personal property, transportation and other disaster-related serious needs for 64 applicants.
- 1,563 home inspections have been issued with 99 percent completed.
Outreach to Survivors:
- There has been one Speaker’s Bureau event in Douglas County, providing information regarding FEMA programs throughout disaster-affected communities.