(As of Nov. 22, 2020, unless otherwise noted)
- The deadline to apply with FEMA for disaster assistance is Nov. 30. Survivors may apply by visiting disasterassistance.gov, checking FEMA’s mobile app, or by calling 800-621-3362 (TTY: 800-462-7585). The toll-free telephone lines operate 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. PST, seven days a week.
- 147 individuals and households have been approved for $481,819 in federal grants through FEMA’s Individuals and Households Program.
- More than $2.3 million in U.S. Small Business Administration low-interest disaster loans have been approved for 31 homeowners and renters and two businesses as of Nov. 20.
- $334,661 in grants approved for housing repairs or replacement for 77 homeowners
- $147,157 in grants have been approved for personal property, transportation and other disaster-related serious needs for 120 applicants.
- 664 home inspections have been issued with 98 percent completed.
Outreach to Survivors:
- The External Outreach Site at Estacada City Hall, 475 SE Main St., Estacada, OR. 97023 closed Nov. 13 and assisted 61 visitors.
- There have been three Speaker’s Bureau events in Clackamas County, providing information regarding FEMA programs throughout disaster-affected communities.